Sunday, April 21, 2013

Basic beginnings

I am starting this page in an effort to actually track all the pages I have found to help me along the way to supplement the training I receive from in person classes, or being in a show. I share them here so that you also can learn. If you ever have suggestions on things to add, please feel free to contact me. Of course you know you need to be prepared to work hard, and dig deep. First let's consider what we need to learn:

The three biggies
  • Sing
  • Act 
  • Dance
Bonus 
  • Accents/Diction
  • Reading Music
  • Playing an instrument
  • Knowledge of what's happening in the industry
  • Knowledge of plays/musicals past and present
Some of these may seem easier to you than others, some you may consider yourself very strong in, just remember you can always keep learning and improving on any area.

So let's get started, 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment